London Cycle Guidelines
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is our UK production facility, a filming space that focuses on delivering the best possible ride experience to our global audience. Classes are live and will be filmed, so expect lights and cameras in the studio. Doors open 45 minutes before production begins and our Studio Team will be waiting to welcome you. We have basic male and female changing rooms, each with 2 toilets and 1 shower. Towels, Dyson hair dryers, Aesop shampoo, conditioner and shower wash are all provided. Large and small lockers are available in our waiting area where you will be briefed before you enter the Studio.
PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST RIDE
- Set up your Peloton account online here.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver before you’re ready to ride. You must sign the health and release waiver before you are allowed to ride.
- Arrive in your activewear and ready to sweat.
- Bring a water bottle which you can refill at the water fountain.
- Have a light snack before your ride and drink plenty of water.
Our classes are live-streamed to Peloton bikes and app users worldwide, so please be aware that cameras will be filming in the studio during your class.
- Doors open 45 minutes before production begins and members of our Studio Team will be waiting to welcome you.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of class to check in and set up your Bike. Once the doors close and the camera starts rolling, there will be no further admissions.
- Bike shoes will be provided.
- Our interim studio is a mobile-free zone.
- Lockers are available for your valuables.
STARTING YOUR RIDE
- Bikes are allocated on arrival and members of our Studio Team will be on-hand to help you get set up and ready to ride.
- Sign in to your account to track your session and watch your output soar as you experience the rush of a live ride.
- Instructors will join you after your class in the waiting area for selfies.
- Please note that there is only one shower cubicle per male / female changing room so if you plan on showering, be prepared to queue. Towels are provided.
- Stay hydrated after your first ride. If you experience any unusual or persistent symptoms we recommend consulting a medical professional.
If you have any further questions get in touch using the 'Contact Us' details below. We can’t wait to welcome you to the new London studio! Join us on our journey!